June 22, 2010

Our trip in pictures...

So, here are some pictures from the trip, if you have Facebook, you can check out TONS more! :) I have about 100 in an album and Michelle has a ton too! There are plenty of sweet Russian faces to look at.... but here are a few of my favorites!
This is a picture out Blythe & Michelle's hotel room window our last night in Moscow (at about 11:00pm might I add)... one of my favorite things in Russia are the sunsets, so this was a great way to end our trip...
This is a great picture! Chris and Aaron in their cowboy gear with 2 of our translators and one of the graduates! :)
Chris enjoyed those s'mores a little too much I think! Priceless!
These are our Texas-style s'mores that we brought and then cooked in their little toaster oven! They were a big hit! Along with the chips & queso!
I love this girl! It was her birthday the day we saw her and she turned 12!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe that she is so old.... she is precious!
We got to see Igor & Danil!!!! They were not in the 2 groups that got to come to the city from Solotcha, but God is good, and we got to see them the day before we left! Pray for Igor (left) as a family from our church is in the process of adopting him & his siblings... and pray for Danil that God would move a family to adopt him! He is one of the sweetest boys I've ever met...
I love this picture! This is sunday morning walking from our hotel to the Baptist Church in town.... getting ready to worship with our Russian brothers & sisters!
Great picture of Aaron and some of the boys at the bowling alley! I interrupted their game for a photo-opp!
John, Artyom and Atrur!!! Sweet little ones:)
YAY! So happy I got to see sweet Nadya! Last year she was at camp during our time at Solotcha! Again, she has grown so much...
I love this picture of sweet Masha! I love seeing her... she has one of the sweetest little hearts!
Blythe and Sasha! Sasha is new to Solotcha from a different orphanage... she is so sweet!
ALOSHA! We love him.... what a cutie! He was so excited to see the team... especially Chris!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment