April 03, 2010

Hello World!

There is SO much going on in my life at the moment! I know this will be a great outlet, and also a great way to let people know what God is doing! Right now, I am in the process of finishing up a semester in methods in 7th grade math, but more importantly, I am getting ready to go to Russia for trip #5 in June! I am SO excited to see all the people that I have come to know and love in the city of Ryazan and at the orphanage we sponsor!

The next few months will be interesting, and mostly, I will update you on how you can be praying for our team, and for our upcoming trip! It has been a while since the world of 'xanga' in 8th grade.... haha, so hopefully I can jump back in to the blogging world!

Right now, you can pray for the sweet kids that we will be seeing in June. Our orphanage has about 110 kids, from ages 3-18. We will be at the orphanage for 7 days to do activities with them, and share the love of Christ with them! We will also stay a few days in the city to hang out with the kids that have graduated and are living on their own! We are taking a team of 8 people from our church, and we are SO excited!

It seems that each time I leave Russia, I touch down in Houston and begin counting down the days until I can return to the place I have come to know and love. Let the countdown begin!! 66 days!!!!! :):)

More updates to come soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment