March 27, 2011

$10 for Hope


Russian Orphans and Orphan Graduates are in desperate need of hearing the hope of Christ!

They have stolen my heart, and I have the opportunity to travel back to Russia in June, but I need YOUR help! :) We just got back from a GREAT trip over spring break, but it's time to start getting ready for June!

What can you use $10 for?
- a few trips to Starbucks?
- eating dinner at Chili's?
- buying that CD you want from iTunes?


OR

You can use $10 to help give hope to an orphan in Russia. I think that $10 goes way farther:)

I will keep track as we go and we will see how far we can get!

The goal: Get 250 people to pledge to give $10... You can send it to me at

735 FM 980
Huntsville, TX 77320

If you send a check, you can make it out to University Heights Baptist Church!! It will go straight towards our June trip to Russia...

Will you join me in sharing the love of Christ with these sweet children in Russia?

We're at zero.... lets see if we can get the thermometer up to 250!!!!!!!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment