September 05, 2010

bucket list

So, my dear friend Katy posted a great blog the other day... and it really got me to thinking! It was her and her husband's 'bucket list' .... and I thought it would be fun to do the same.... and I'm not going to lie -- I stole some of hers b/c she gave me some great ideas hah :) 

here are just some things that I would like to do eventually in my life.... 'desires' of sorts! :)
in no particular order:


- graduate COLLEGE! ( if all goes according to plan - SOON!)
- speak Russian (fluently)
- learn to play the guitar
- adopt a sweet child from Russia
- go Skydiving!!
- be a barista at Starbucks
- go to Hawaii
- be a stay at home mom
- go to Israel (funny story about almost going in 2006!!)
- catch a fly ball at a major league baseball game
- create an organization & raise awareness for orphans in Russia/sex trafficking 
- marry a man who loves Jesus more then he loves me (if that's the Lord's plan - that is!!)
- see Reba in Concert (*check!!! - went in April from my sweet friend Dee's birthday!)
- see George Straight in Concert!!! 
- rack up enough frequent flyer miles to get a free ticket :)
- go on some sort of "name that tune" show and win!!! (I have a crazy memory with lyrics! hah!)
- sing! 
- ride in a hot air balloon!!!!!
- go to Alaska and see an igloo!
- go to a Jonas Brothers concert (go ahead and laugh!!! haha :)  
- actually finish all the books that i start to read (that's a pretty big task... lol)
- write a song
- know scripture inside and out
- make up a really cool recipe 
- work with habitat for humanity 



and the one I will always be working on...
- be a proverbs 31 woman

of course-- i realize some of these are completely random, and i'm sure there's more to come - but would be fun!!! these are only desires that I have, and it's the Lord who puts things into motion... so who knows what He has... but I'm excited to be on board! :) 

Again, thanks Katy for the inspiration! Hope you don't mind my 'copy-catting' you! :) 

2 comments:

  1. fun fun! i loved reading these.

    add: "visit kt in africa" :)

    love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need to check out CMTs singing bee! You have to complete the song that a sing starts! You would be great at it :)

    ReplyDelete